Hey there! My name is Madeline and I’m so glad you’ve stopped by!
~ A Few Fun Facts ~
○ I absolutely love writing. Right now, I’m working on a fantasy trilogy and plotting a superhero trilogy
○ I also absolutely love reading. Some of my favorite authors are Marissa Meyer, Shannon Hale, Gail Carson Levine, Kate DiCamillo, Sara Raasch, Anne Elisabeth Stengl, Heather Dixon, shall I go on…?
○ Furthermore, I absolutely love music. I play piano, and I’m learning the violin. I can’t imagine a world without music. ❤
○ I am a Marvel fanatic. Seriously. It’s a medical condition that is currently incurable.
○ If you haven’t already caught on, I obsess. A lot.
○ I live with my parents, one brother, and two sisters who are positively awesome.
○ I’m an INFJ personality type. The rare unicorn. 😛
○ I love eating and cooking food, particularly potatoes and various types of cheese.
○ I’m a homeschooler and I love it.
○ I love taking pictures, especially of nature. Sunsets are the best!
○ I live in a 100-year-old house in a tiny town in Minnesota. It’s cold.
○ I have a terrible case of OCPD.
○ I know my library card number by heart.
○ I’m horrible at making decisions, mostly because I over think everything.
○ I love all things Disney! My favorites include Enchanted, Tangled, Wreck-It Ralph, Big Hero 6, Frozen, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast…I could go on and on…
○ Pixar is amazing too! I love all of them so, so much!
○ I’m really quiet, but I don’t mind.
○ I am learning how to drive and I’m finding I don’t like it very much…which is probably not a good thing…
○ I really wanted to be a veterinarian when I was younger. That, or a fashion designer.
○ I’m a sinner saved by God’s marvelous grace. ❤
○ I love blogging and appreciate comments so very much! 🙂
I hope you stick around and enjoy Short & Snappy!