Hello bloggers! Today, I just have a short post that I saw (and was featured in! Thanks Jenelle! 😉 ) over at Jenelle’s blog. I decided to get in the fun and list a few of my favorite ‘tiny’ blogs. 🙂
- Feature 3-5 blogs with fewer than 100 followers.
- Write 1-3 paragraphs about each blog, including information like what the blog is about, a brief bio of the blogger, and/or why you recommend their blog. Don’t forget a link to their blog!
- Include an image for each blog, whether it’s a blog button, profile photo, header, or simply a screenshot of the blog.
- Thank the blogger who featured you, and include a link to their blog. If you like, you can even include them as one of the blogs that you feature (especially if they joined the tag without having been featured by someone else).
- Include the tag image somewhere in your post.
Winter’s Falling Fast
Winter, as she is known as, has a quaint little blog where she writes poetry, short stories, and little life posts. She enjoys reading, books, writing, and ice cream. 🙂 I find her blog very fun and fascinating. We share many interests, including a mutual love of poetry and Marvel movies.
Bernie’s Musings and Doings
Over at Bernie’s blog, you will find whimsical writings, poetry, and the occasional tag or two. I find that me and Bernie are muchly in love with the same types of things, such as music, writing, and reading. I enjoy reading her posts, and I would definitely recommend you go check her out!
The Page Dreamer
I knew Deborah before she created her own book blog from her larger writing and life blog, (which is also fabulous and you must check it out). This wonderful little corner of the book blogosphere is full of fangirl-ish rants, reviews, and tags. Deborah is a reader that loves to write, which is made known in her fun reviews. She’s managed to add several books to my tbr-pile just by her reviews… XD
The Book Owl
Madi, though not quite as active as other bloggers, has a fabulous bookish/writerly blog that is filled with fun tags and life posts. She loves writing, reading, and most importantly, chocolate. When I see her posts in my emails, I just know it’s going to be something fun. I highly recommend her blog!
Zachary has a fun, fandom-filled blog, with famous character interviews and funny genre-themed posts. He enjoys writing, reading, playing sports, and watching movies. His posts always manage to make me happy, either in a humorous, or intriguing way. He’s also a regular contributor over at SpecFaith.
There you be. Some of my favorite ‘small’ blogs. If you have any smaller blogs you enjoy, I highly suggest you try out this fun little celebration of lesser-known blogs!
Until next time! ❤
I love hearing from you! ^_^