Hello fellow bloggers!
Sorry I haven’t been posting lately, I’ve been working on adding some new pages to my blog, so go check them out! 🙂
Here’s for all the pianists out there! ❤
1. Wearing shoes unfit for pedaling
It’s so annoying when your foot slips and the pedal decides to make this horrible banging sound. And you just like…sorry…
2. When a piece is so long it doesn’t fit on the rack
I know I’ve taped pages to the wall before just to be able to see all of them…
3. Messing up at a performance only because you’re nervous
Please no. Why. WHY?
4. When you mess up in the middle of Bach and have no idea where to start
Um…Let’s just start here in this measure…nope, not happening…how about…here? Oh hang it, I’m starting over.
5. When you’re music book won’t stay open because it’s too thick
PLEASE. JUST. STAY. OPEN. Is that so much to ask? It’s not like I have to deal with page turns too! Oh, wait… XP
6. Hitting a key, but no sound comes out/Sticky keys
It’s especially bad on old pianos…which I own…UGH.
7. People asking you questions or talking to you while you’re playing…
And you’re just like…
So there are the problems I face as a pianist. Do you feel me? Leave me a comment and tell me your piano pet peeve! ❤