So, to make up for my non-posting, I thought I would start a new type of post!
Basically, I pick a subject, (in this case, books), and I list some annoyances and problems that come with it! All in good nature, of course. 😉
- Reading in bed
It’s really hard to go about doing this. You want your whole body under the blanket, but then which hand holds the book? Or maybe you have to use both hands because the book is so massive? Ugh…
2. Waiting for the paperback
I’ve crumbled several times and bought the last book in a series in hardcover…my OCD suffers daily.
3. Finishing a series
It’s like a piece of me is gone. I’ll never see or hear of the characters again. They’re off living their lives happily and I’ll never know and I JUST CAN’T.
4. Looking for new books, even though your TBR pile is already ginormous
It’s pretty incredible when I can stare at my shelves and shelves of books and still… There’s always room for more…
5. Character deaths
I can’t. What do I do!? THERE IS NO ANSWER.
6. Staying up into the night because you have to finish just one more chapter
Me: Just one more! I promise!
Me: Okay, well, maybe one more chapter?
Me: Well, I’m nearly finished with the whole thing, why not just finish it?
7. Book-to-movie adaptations. Done right
8. When something absolutely atrocious happens in your book and nobody else has read it
PLEASE. I NEED TO GET MY EMOTIONS OUT.
9. Reading character/place names wrong and then being called on it
And then I can’t change it to the right thing! IT CAN’T BE UNDONE.
11. Accidently reading a spoiler
What. just. happened. WHAT NO I WASN’T SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT.
How could I not have? BUT STILL.
Well, I hope you liked this post and tell me in the comments what your worst reading pet peeve is… 🙂